+ Reply to Thread

Thread: L21 pdt finished !

Default L21 pdt finished !

You may recall I bought Simon (2ptjoe's) strada last year after it had decorated his front room for some time (clearly his misus is more understanding than mine !!). Well after a number of months of stripping, cleaning, rebuilding and raiding the parts cave, thought you might like to see the finished result. Needed a bit of mechanical attention - clutch, forks, cables, bearings etc and a full service and just a few finishing jobs left. Certainly feels a lot lighter with mag wheels, alloy subframe and a smattering of carbon trinkets.

Big up to Jasper for helping me out on a few tricky bits - thanks mate !

Gets its first outing tomorrow to the caring for cars charity gig in Bristol - will be interesting to see how it compares to L888 RED !

Default Gert lush !

Natty - L21 looks straight off the production line. I hope she goes as well as she looks. Have you chipped her & opened the airbox for the cans ?
    See you tomorrow to compare magnesium rims.
    Phil

Great work Natty, hopefully see it in person when I get back to UK in August!
    Ducati's 851, 888, Bimota's Db2, Db5, Honda blades 93 /96, Triumph speed triple, Zxr 750K1, Zx7rr

Chuffed to bits for you Nat.
    As you know i wasn't overly sure about letting her go and i still say thats it's the only bike i've ever regretted selling. I will get another, it's just when.

Any how. She looks fab. You've done a great job and i couldn't have wished for her to have gone to a better new owner.

Now give it back.

Simon

Well done mate!! That's a cracking job as you seem to be using crayons,Lego and plasticine for some of your dimensions! Have you bought a vernier yet?

Snob - what's wrong with he wife's tape measure ? Lol!

+ Reply to Thread