+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stolen in France!

Default Stolen in France!

STOLEN Desmosedici RR & 998S

Hi all just come across this on a French site and thought that I would spread the word, they were stolen in June 2011.

I discovered 2 hours ago that my Ducati Desmosedici RR and 998S have been stolen this week :-(

Ducati Desmosedici RR n° 282/1500 April 2008 - 22771 km
    - frame n° ZDMD101AA8B000282
    - engine n° ZDM990FW4000397
    - pictures on La Ducati Desmosedici RR 282/1500 de Pierre Col with carbon rear mudguard, Zero Gravity screen and small black Ducati Lyon stickers on each side

Ducati 998 S - September 2002 - about 21500 km
    - frame n° ZDMH200AA1B015482
    - engine : I have to look at my docs
    - pictures on Le DesmoTeam (Pierre COL) with Ohlins fork, RCM rearset, STM clutch, rear and back carbon mudguard, Alfano chrono with specific holder in ergal, titanium and magnesium...

You can also share this link : TouRR de France: Mes deux Ducati, la Desmosedici RR et la 998S, ont été volées cette semaine

Thanks for your help ! Publié par Pierre Col

I believe you can contact him through facebook here.

In 2008, Pierre offered to me the opportunity to ride his D16 between France and Belgium.
    A magic moment shared together on an amaizing bike.

For us who know Pierre, his stolen bikes represent a nightmare.
    Even himself seems to be resigned not to get them back in the future.

Strangely, the bike was concerned by a very important maintenance program the previous weeks at Ducati Lyon ...

At the same period, several Ducati have been stolen in the same town ...
    We wouldn't be surprised to learn that the bikes are now somewhere in the East European countries ...

Stolen bikes ... my obsession !!!

Pierre knows what "888" means.
    He rode a 94 Strada by the past too !!!

Phil911
    Attached Images

When (and hopefully!) they catch the worthless bastard that stole these beautiful bikes, the authorities dust of a guillotine for him.
    John

Go hard Phil, use the Congo method I say.

Griff

Quote Originally Posted by molamphy View Post
    When (and hopefully!) they catch the worthless bastard that stole these beautiful bikes, the authorities dust of a guillotine for him.
    ---> The guillotine ??? !!!
    I agree with you John, and I accept to ensure the lubrification of the lateral rails by myself !!!

John, I just pay attention on your new avatar ...
    I thought your daughter had blond air ....................

Phil911

Quote Originally Posted by griff851 View Post
    Go hard Phil, use the Congo method I say.

Griff
    ---> Dear Griff, you're right !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    However, here's an exemple of decision we took in 2007 towards milicians ... with deep regrets now !!!

Those AK would be much more helpful in our garages today !!!

Phil911 ... still divided between deep Africa and France !!!
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by molamphy View Post
    It would seem John that the method of dealing with the thiefs, would be poetic justice. There appears to be a huge amount of greed and corruption in this world, perhaps it is just becoming more apparent in these financial challenging times.

As if the elite ruling classes have not got the majority of people over a barrel, it seems that they will go to all extremes to have their desires also...including stolen motorcycles from enthusiasts!

The Desmosedici has been found but there is corruption involved which has so far kept it away from it's rightfull owner...perhaps Phil911 should lubricate the guillotine as it might be getting close for those greedy and corrupt elite to have their heads removed from their shoulders!

You will have to translate the page from French, but I have seen some other posts that mention members of Algier's elite and those in Monaco being involved...it all stinks and is really sad!

http://www.blogmoto.fr/6597/desmosed...recuperee.html

+ Reply to Thread